Monday, August 11, 2014

Colorado Renaissance Festival

My husband, my baby girl, and I recently returned from a trip to Colorado, where we visited my sister. We loved many of the gorgeous parks and views around Denver, and we had a chance to go to the Colorado Renaissance Festival. Since we love Renaissance Fairs, we were excited to go to our first out of state fair!
We went the last day of the festival, and it was packed! Here's the crowd for the Majestic Endangered Cat Show. We saw an Amur leopard, a fishing cat, and a beautiful black leopard. 
Knight Statue
The king and queen of the fair performed a knighting ceremony for the children.
This nun sang beautifully.
We watched some of the joust!
We bought my sweet baby a new Renaissance dress! She looked adorable, and her dress was light and comfortable.
She got to pet a cow, goats, and other animals in the petting zoo.
My sweet baby watching the ponies with her daddy. She got to ride a pony, but unfortunately none of those pictures turned out.
These beautiful, royally elegant greyhounds were available from Colorado's Greyhound Rescue. They are friendly and sweet retired racing dogs.
Overall we had a great time, and I'd love to come back to the Colorado Renaissance Festival again!

No comments:

Post a Comment