Thursday, November 27, 2014

Texas Renaissance Festival 2014

This is our third year in a row attending the Texas Renaissance Festival. Once again, we had a fantastic time! We didn't end up wearing our costumes, since it was pretty cold, but we were excited to see so many other people in great costumes! 
We watched Circa Paleo perform. We'd seen them before at Sherwood, and as always they gave a great performance. This year, I decided to buy one of their CDs, Rosewood.
Though we didn't attend the Masquerade (no babysitter :), we saw plenty of people in beautiful masks. 
My sweet daughter sitting in the nest of the Owlchemist Queen.
She loved going to the petting zoo, where she got to pet a miniature donkey and mini-goats. So cute! She wants to hug all the animals.
My husband and I walked around the beautiful chapels and gardens while our baby napped in her stroller. The grounds at TRF are really lovely.
 I got my hair braided, and it looked so beautiful. I was glad I could have Renaissance hair, since I didn't wear my costume.
 We ate plenty of treats while we were there. I enjoyed the Russian tea, and we also tried Lembas bread, scotch eggs, and delicious empanadas.

Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices

No comments:

Post a Comment