Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sherwood Forest Faire 2015

For the third year in a row, my husband, my beloved daughter and I visited Sherwood Forest Faire, a Renaissance Fair outside of Austin. This year, my mother and father-in-law joined us for their very first Ren Fair. It was a beautiful day, and everyone had a great time.
My daughter showing off her new Renaissance shoes from Medieval Moccasins!
My beautiful baby and her grandparents sitting outside the jousting arena
Sir Henry, wearing a very special hat, at the joust
Sir William, the knight we rooted for in the joust. He fought bravely and won the day.
Lady Elizabeth, on of the female competitors in the skills competition. She caught two inch rings on her lance three times, defeating Sir Henry.
My daughter and her grandfather pet one of the jousting horses, Indigo.
I had my hair braided in a beautiful heart-shaped updo in honor of Valentine's Day.
My baby girl petting her pony on the pony rides.
My sweet baby and her grandfather feed a cow.
My sweet girl pets a goat.
I love Summerwood Soaps, and I bought two bars this time!
We got delicious treats at fudge and more--incredible peanut butter cups and a frozen banana my baby loved.
We had a beautiful day at the fair, and can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment