Monday, November 23, 2015

Texas Renaissance Festival 2015

My husband and I love going to the Texas Renaissance Festival, and this year we had a great time with our friends and our sweet little girl! Here are some of the pictures and video we took.
My husband helps our daughter with a children's fishing game.

My little girl had fun riding a cow at the pony rides!
My husband and our friend Steve pommeling each other at King of the Log:)
My daughter was fascinated by a person in a gorgeous dragon costume!
It amazes me how much crafting goes into these costumes. So beautiful!
My little girl loves spinning rides, but since they make me and my husband way too dizzy, our good friend Kailyn went with her instead.
My daughter and I ride a camel! They are way more bumpy than I expected.
My costume! I love how corsets adjust to you over time. 

4 comments:

  1. we love these kinds of things. The one closest to us got moved to the other side of the state this year. The girls were bummed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad! We've had quite a few new fairs pop up near us, so maybe you'll get lucky next year.

      Delete
  2. Looks like great fun! I've never ridden a camel - not sure I'd like too, I'm bad enough with horses! Visiting from #weekendblogshare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was surprisingly difficult to stay balanced! I was glad to have something to hold on to:) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete