Monday, May 2, 2016

Scarborough Renaissance Fair 2016

My family and I love going to Scarborough Renaissance Festival, and this year we had a great time! In fact, we're planning on going back this next weekend. 
Hammered Dulcimer at Scarborough Renaissance Festival
My first time playing a hammered dulcimer--a beautiful sounding instrument! One day I'd love to have a Medieval instrument of my own--a vielle or a dulcimer.
My sweet little girl feeds the hairy coo in the petting zoo!
My daughter feeds a cow at the petting zoo.
Now it's time to feed the emu!
A littler of piggies!
Pony rides! My daughter's favorite part of the fair.
I enjoyed watching Tartanic! 
Great group Dragon Age Cosplay--Hawke, Varric, and Fenris

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast! I wish we were closer to Scarborough.

    ReplyDelete