Thursday, July 21, 2016

San Francisco Trip 2016

Last month, my family went on a big trip. We started in San Francisco, spending several days there  before we drove through Napa Valley and up to the Redwoods National Park. It was an amazing experience, so much so that I've only recently had time to look through the enormous number of pictures we took! Here's a few pictures from our time in the beautiful city of San Francisco.  
My daughter at Fisherman's Wharf. She loved seeing the sea lions!
We loved visiting China Town, and had delicious food at Z & Y Restaurant.
The docks were windy, but beautiful!
Sea Lions at Fisherman's Wharf!
The Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate State Park
My family and I at the Japanese Tea Gardens
A beautiful pond at the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park!
My daughter loved looking at all the trees and flowers. When she got cold, I gave her my hoodie. It made her look like a wizard! Here she is with one of our friends! 
A lovely pond at the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park.
My little wizard! My hoodie kept her warm in the cold San Francisco wind.
My husband and me in front of a Pagoda in the Japanese Tea Garden.
Beautiful waterfall and pagoda at the Japanese Tea Garden.
The Golden Gate Bridge, covered in fog. 
San Francisco in the evening.
The bay bridge lights at night in San Francisco.



4 comments:

  1. Visited San Francisco this time last year, missing it! #weekendblogshare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have always wanted to visit San Francisco and your photos are making me want to go now! My son would love it I'm sure. I'd love to visit Alcatraz as well. Thanks for joining the #weekendblogshare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It's a beautiful city, but next year, we're hoping to visit the UK! :)

      Delete